Wade specialises in the areas of valuation, financial modelling and other transactional work. He advises a number of high net worth clients on various taxation and financial matters, including
inbound and outbound cross-border investment structures.
Wade owns and manages a forest ownership and harvesting business where he tries to practice what he preaches.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance (Corporate Finance stream) – FINSIA
- Chartered Accountant, Public Practitioner – New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Accounting stream) – University of Waikato
- Accredited Financial Modelling Trainer – www.bestpracticemodelling.com
- Motor vehicles
- Import and Distribution
- Farming and Agriculture
- Acquisition due diligence
- Business valuations
- Financial forecasting and modelling
- Management buy-outs
- Capital raising